Do you have a question, comment, scoop or concern? Reel Anarchy would love to hear from you!
John Garza – @Ser_Jon_Arryn on Twitter
Copyright Takedown Request
Reel Anarchy has a policy of respecting the intellectual property rights of others. Reel Anarchy may investigate complaints of copyright infringement upon its sole discretion. If any person believes that their work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Reel Anarchy copyright agent email@example.com the following information:
- A physical and electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and the information is reasonably sufficient to permit Reel Anarchy to locate the material;
- Information that is reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Zack Snyder Is Reverse Engineering The Press Cycle In 2020
Exclusive: Fabian Wagner ‘Zack Snyder’s Justice League’ Cinematographer Interview
Zack Snyder Might Be Expanding His Knightmare World In Justice League, Sequels, and Spinoffs
‘Zack Snyder’s Justice League’ Will Be Released In Imax
‘Zack Snyder’s Justice League’ Has Become The Biggest Movie In Hollywood
The Mandalorian Chapter 12 ‘The Siege’: What is Happening? – Review
As we reach the midpoint of the 2nd season of The Mandalorian, the show answers some big questions and sets...
‘SASORI’ Retrospective – ‘Female Prisoner Scorpion: #701’s Grudge Song’ is a Serviceable, Albeit Flawed, Additional Entry
Even though Female Prisoner Scorpion: Beast Stable was Shunya Itō’s intended conclusion for the series, Toei firmly wanted to do at least...
Review: “Giri/Haji” – Netflix’s Hidden Gem (Non-Spoiler)
Among Netflix’s vast catalogue of films and TV series’ lies an unassuming Japanese-British crime drama that really leaves an impression....
“BOND” RETROSPECTIVE: NEVER SAY NEVER AGAIN
NO TIME TO DIE, the 25th Bond film, is now scheduled to arrive on 2nd April 2021. For the past...
‘SASORI’ Retrospective – ‘FEMALE PRISONER SCORPION: BEAST STABLE’ is a Beautiful, Heart-Wrenching Trilogy Finale
Female Prisoner Scorpion: Beast Stable is designed as a trilogy conclusion. Shunya Itō said everything he wanted to say in...